FlowTech A/S was established in 1988 and now exports 50% of production to Norway, Germany, Sweden, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia and Vietnam.
FlowTech has worked with INPROCO S.R.L., a Bolivian company in the metal industry since 2004. The project is supported by the Danish development agency DANIDA and aims to:
- Transfer technology from FlowTech to INPROCO to enable the production of process plant for the local dairy and food industries.
- Help with the manufacture of specific pieces of equipment for those industries.
- Help with the design of dairy projects in Bolivia and surrounding countries.
Our primary areas of expertise are:
- Planning, assembling and commissioning of process plants
- Stainless steel, process tanks and process systems
- Pasteurisation plants and heat exchangers
- CIP plants
- Big Bag emptying, filling and handling
- Dosing, mixing and internal transport of powders and liquids
- Stirring, mixing and homogenisation
- Weighing and recipe control of ingredients
- Specially designed and adapted process plants
- Prime contractor and turnkey contracts
Our work is mainly in the following sectors:
- Food and beverages
- Other industries that use process plant
We pride ourselves on our quality and always deliver on time.