Turnkey plants and projection – references
Liquid sugarplant for Danisco Sugar, Assens Sukkerfabrik, Denmark
This turnkey project was made up of projection, delivery, assembly and commissioning of a plant for inversion of sugar, incl. delivery of buildings of ca. 300 m 2 with machinery- and controlroom as well as 2 outdoors stainless tanks each of 330 m 3 incl. tubular bridge etc.
The project lasted 8 months from contract negotiation to delivery of the completed plant.
The project consisted of:
- Contract negotiation and projection
- Site meetings every week
- Safety-briefings every 2 weeks
- Construction work: founding and drain for the building, closure of building and completion
- Machinery plant: projection, pipe assembling, machinery assembly, x-rays control, pressure- and tightness-control, test run, commissioning and guarantee-control
- Electric installation: projection, panels, construction site, building- and machinery installation, commissioning and handing over
- Documentation: specification of controlsystem, signal- and function-test, start-up and training of operators.